Experience & Expertise
Serving the Conejo Valley since 1986, Sheila Fitzer is a Southern California Realtor® who brings over 30 years’ experience to every interaction. Having raised her own family in Agoura Hills after relocating from New York in 1981, Sheila truly understands the needs, desires, and journeys of our community. From young families to downsizing seniors or those aging in place, Sheila serves every client with empathy, respect, and a high regard for safety first. Sheila provides the skills, experience, and knowledge you need along with a team of concierge service providers to help ensure a smooth, productive transaction.
What Sheila’s National Association of Realtors® Certifications Mean For YOU
1. Board Certified Realtor since 1986
2. Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®):
This extensive training enables Sheila to better serve the unique needs of local seniors. Whether you are moving up or down, aging in place, buying, selling, refinancing, or handling investment properties, this designation lets you know you can trust Sheila with everything from a relocation to probate concerns.
3. Relocation Specialist:
With our increasingly global economy comes the increased need for corporate relocation support. This highly sought-after designation makes Sheila one of the Conejo Valley’s premier resources for individuals or businesses looking for corporate relocation support.
4. Green Designation:
Always concerned with sustainability, safety, and our community’s health, Sheila earned NAR’s Green Designation. This training helps Sheila identify whether your home has valuable green features, which are of great benefit not only to buyers and sellers but to our planet as a whole.
5. Certified e-PRO®
This certification demonstrates that Sheila has the expertise to protect your data online while leveraging digital real estate marketing expertise to get the best results for you.
Community & Philanthropy
Since 1981, Sheila has been integral in building and maintaining a healthy, thriving Conejo Valley with nearly 40 years of philanthropic work:
- Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors (CSMAOR): Chairperson and Member
- Habitat for Humanity- Home build in Santa Paula with Sotheby's
- Manna Conejo Valley Food Bank- Yearly Food Drive- Campaign Committe
- UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center: Golf Fund Raisers
- Michael A. Fitzer Foundation for Oxnard PD Scholarship: Founder, Chairperson
- Support The Kids foster program: annual school and holiday drive
- Agoura Hills’ Safe and Sober Grad Night: Founding Board member
- The Great Race of Agoura Hills: Founding Board member
- Ronald Reagan Library: Docent Senior Tours
- Morrison Ranch Home Owners’ Association: Board of Directors member
Awards & Accolades
Sheila is here to provide you with creative, effective strategies for successful transactions. Her record speaks for itself.
- Top Diamond Producer
- Top Salesperson Award
- Top Listing Award
- Multi-Million Dollar Club
Contact Sheila for your free consultation today, and find out how she can get to work for you!